Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 27 May 2010

Pressy For My Mum~



Hi All~

I am watching The Final of American Idol while I am posting my latest creation!
It has been on since 9pm and is still on now, I am taking ages writing this out and watching at the same time. It has been on what seems like forever, week after week I have watched it and now it's nearly over. Finishes tonight at 11.10 GMT.

Anyway............
Tonight I have tried out a new craft...covering a brown paper lunch bag and making it into a gift bag. Cannot remember which blog I saw the demo for it, it was ages ago, but I roughly knew how to do it and actually it was quite easy.

It's my lovely mum's birthday in June, and I am getting her some tree's for her newly refurbished (if thats the right words to say about it ) garden~
But..I also want to get her a small personal pressy just for her and it is going in this bag..Hope she likes it, and what I eventually put in it.
These bags were from a local shop, and were only a £1 for 10, what a bargain.
I covered them in Basic Grey papers, have used my new Woodware punch for the big flower and leaf, the border is made with the giant MS punch. I have cut three layers in the Nestabilities, for Tilda and she is coloured using Pro-Markers.
Pearls were added and ribbon from my stash, I have inked the edges of all the papers with Tim Holtz distressed inks.
Challenges this bag fits in with are:

http://basicgreychallenges.blogspot.com/2010/05/week-20-punch-it.html

http://ropchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/05/challenge-38a-gift.html


Debbiexx

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Debbie...I love the bag..you have ecoated it beautifully...I was watching American Idol too...I wanted Lee to win...woo hoo!!

Fi
x

Suzie Q said...

Hi Debbie,
your bag is gorguss beautifully decorated hows your finger?
hugs
Suzie Qx

Shelley said...

Great bag, your mam is going to love it. Great papers. hugs Shelley