Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 17 July 2010

Pink Gift Bag~




Hi All~
Hope you are all having a nice weekend, and hope the weather is a little warmer where you are, it's very dull and a bit windy here.

Today I have been to my second "Zumba" class with my friend Angie...Zumba is a sort of aerobic dance class. I have got to say it's one of the hardest things I have ever done, but it is great fun. If the amount of fluid lost is anything to go by, it's a great way to keep fit. The music is all Latin flavour and is very energetic.
I am a bit wrecked and will appologise in advance for the awful photo of my gift bag, looks like I took it after I drank a bottle of gin.
Oh and Gin is my tipple incase you were wondering!!

I hope you like my wee gift bag...
I have used a nice Anna Griffin Pink DP, + other papers, and the lace border MS punch, the flowers and leaves are NS, and the image (as if I have to tell you) is hAnglar. Really enjoyed making this bag and enjoyed using the girly pink colour~

Entered into:

Allsorts--Summer
Charisma Card Challenge--Pink
Crafty Catz--Anything but a card
PaperPlay--Sketch
Totally Gorjuss--Thinking of you

Debbiexx

16 comments:

Sheila said...

Debbie, This gift bag is gorgeous! Where do the stamps come from - this one is fab. I read somewhere that Funky Kits were going to be selling them so I am going to ask when I am in the shop in a couple of weeks! My Mam is in Elgin, Morayshire (I lived there til 11 yrs ago). Have a fab Sunday and no more gin please! Luv Sheila:)X

Fleur said...

Debbie, this is fantastic, the image is gorgeous & I love your use of papers & punches. The flowers are really pretty too - a lovley project
Hugz Fleur xXx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Debbie
A gorgeous bag,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

kelly said...

Hi Debbie,loving the bag.the image and colours are gorgeous.Thanks for the offer on the paper bag,that was very generous of you.I havent replied to you earlier as i have been without laptop for over 2 weeks,it`s now had to have a new harddrive so have been trying to sort getting everything back on it again.Hence lack of posts.Glad you liked your class,sounds like fun.

Classroomfree said...

That bag is just too gorgeous. Love the pink, it's deliciously girlie :) Great design and fab image :)

Julia xx

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous Debbie!
Zumba sounds fun, i saw it advertised the other day and was wondering whatthe heck it was so thanks for the explaination!
xx

carol said...

Hi Debbie, love your lovely pink bag, thanks for joining in with craftycatz this week, x carol

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Debbie hope you have recovered and i am loving the bag. Thanks for joining us this week at crafty catz

Debs said...

This is gorgeous Debbie - love the image and the layout is fab.
Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Lindsey said...

Whoops forgot to say.....Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

Suzanne said...

The bag is gorgeous. I would love to try Zumba but get worried bout people laughing at me, lol. Thanks for playign at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

Aunty Sue said...

what a lovely bag such a delightand thanks for joining crafty catz this week

Squirrel x said...

What a brilliant creation hun, love it. Thanks so much for playing along at TG this week. Sxx

Mandy said...

Your bag is gorgeous, I'm glad you explained what a Zumba class is Debbie cos I hadn't a clue lol.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Allison said...

so pretty
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Unknown said...

What a beautiful gift bag...someimes its nice to make something other than a card...I must get back into that! I love the colours and I love how you used our sketch. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge at PaperPlay.
Alicia xx