Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 31 July 2010

Sean's Birthday~


Hi All~

Want to share with you a card and Gift Bag made for Sean's Birthday next week.
Sean is my daughter Eve's boyfriend and he is a lovely man. He is just so sweet and we love him to bits. He takes care of our daughter and is very patient, funny and a Liverpool Football supporter, so what more could we want!!
The little gift bag was made to house Sean's Chocolate I have bought him....He is chocolate mad, I thought I liked chocolate until I met him!!
At Christmas my daughter bought him a "whole" box of Whisper Gold bars straight from the Cadbury's Chocolate Shop and boy was he pleased.
I have not been as generous as that, I have already bought him a present, so the few bars of chocolate I did get to go in this bag are just a gesture, but he will still love them!
The Image on the card and bag is my new best friend, I know it was not long ago I used him on a card, but I just HAD to use him again....I LOVE him~
Notice the deliberate mistake...... I did not notice what I had done until I put the two things together to take the photograph...I have coloured the little boys clothes in, in different colours, I was not meant to do that, it was supposed to match, but because I made them at different times of the day I totally forgot to look at what I did before!!....Never mind.

3 comments:

Fleur said...

Stunning cards Debbie, the clothes look ok as they are, still loving that image.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Fiona said...

Debbie...these are great an I' sure sean will love them.

fi
x

Lindsey said...

These are beautiful! Where did you get THAT corner punch from? Oh no I feel another shopping spree coming on!