Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 10 July 2010

Sweet Cherrys for Summer~~



Hi All~

I have just recieved a "Sweet" cherry card, topper and Stamp set from QVC. It is called Nitwit Collections Essentials, I have never heard of it, but it is cute.

I don't really have anything like this, so it made a refreshing change and I was keen to make a card with it. (Not made today, but made yesterday and put aside for posting today).

I have used these new papers in conjunction with Basic Grey papers, and I have used some glossy accents on top of the buttons and cherrys. The word SWEET is a rub on. I have used one of my MS punches for the dotty border. Yummy Cherry's I love 'em!

Footie Final tonight and for the first time EVER, I actually am not too worried about who should win.
I like the idea that neither of them have ever had their name on the World Cup, so thats really nice.
If I was pushed to pick one of them, then I would have to say HOlland, but not for any reason really.
I just hope it is a good FINAL match... Ooh I am going to miss watching it, but now I might be able to get some long awaited jobs done!!

Entered card into:

Basic Grey--Gingham
Allsorts--Hearts
Sweet Stop--Sketch

Debbiexx

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is so pretty Debbie. I LOVE those papers and your layout. Enjoy the final match!
xx

Crystal said...

AWWW Debbie this is SWEET!!!! I LOVE those papers and the heart you put the cherries in...Fantastic work my dear!!!! Hugs!

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, I love the homespun look, this is fab.

Liz x

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

This is one ADORABLE and fun card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge this week and we hope to see you again next week! God bless.

Dana White said...

What a sweet card - thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop Blog!

dstandard said...

Beautiful - what a lovely patchwork! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Heather said...

What fabulous colours and papers, So fresh and summery, love the design and the patchwork center piece.
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey,
hugs Heather xx

Mummylade said...

wonderful colours. Thank you for joining the Allsorts summer love challenge, good luck.

Fleur said...

Fantasic card, it has a real country feel to it. Gorgeous colours. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog - I really appreciate them
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this weeks
Hugz Fleur xXx

Fiona said...

love this Debbie...fab sketch an the DP is just lovely....yummy!!

fi
x