Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 17 January 2011

January Calender~

Hello All~

I would like to say a big thank you to Bee Crafty Challenge for picking me as their winner, great stuff, have displayed my winners badge on my sidebar, thank you girls.

I have not made a card today, thought I would have a go at the MDUC Challenge to make a Calender, so here it is. A bit bright I know, but fun to do and I can hang it in my craft room to remind me that Magnolia Stamps are gorgeous!




Entering it into:

MDUC--Calender
Truly Scrumptious--Sketch and Summer
Stamptacular Sunday--Anything but a square
Quirky Crafts--Green and Garden

Debbie xx

10 comments:

LilyPuss Cards said...

Hi Debbie..congratulations on your win...your calender is fab...might just have to do one too..it will remind me when my DT cards are due...I'm always late!!!
happy crafting
Hugs
Jan...xx

Spyder said...

Lovely Calender Debbie, and Tilda looks happy sitting on her wall! Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's In the Spring Garden /Pink and green Challenge this time round. Don't forget to call back Friday 28th to vote for your favourite and get your crafting buddies to vote for you too!
(Lyn))

Lindsey said...

Awwww sweet! What a cute idea. Love the colours! Mucho thanks for the tips on eternal youth.....particularly like the choklit one.....already onto the no. 7 serum (god knows what I would look like without it! A pug probably!)
Linds x

Claire said...

This calendar is fab Debbie - I love the bright colours and such a sweet image too. Hugs, Claire x

Sheila said...

Fabulous calendar Debbie! Never tried to make one so you have inspired me as I have some wee tags I bought in our local shop for 10p!! Congrats on your recent win too! Hope you are well, Sheila:)X TY for your comments on my bloggy - know I can rely on you to peak-a-boo at my cards Debs!

Mrs A. said...

Congratulations on your win. I have only seen Tilda done as a card to this is megga cute. Love the colour combination that you have chosen.

Heather said...

Such a lovely calender page Debbie, fabulous colours, adorable Tilda sat on her wall and so many lovely details.

hugs
Heather xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

gorgeous calender xx
Thankyou so much for joining us this week at MDUC and good luck!:-)
xxx
love Debbie xxx

Camilla said...

Beautiful Calendar!
Thank you for joining MDUC.
Hugs, Camilla

annes paperfun said...

Your calendar is beautiful!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine