Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 21 March 2011

What a great Weekend~

Hi Girls,
I have got to tell you about the fab weekend I had with my lovely friend Angie at Harrogate Paper Show....It was great. I did however spend a huge amount of money, why is it you feel great spending it, then you feel a bit embarrassed at how much you spent (on yourself!) afterwards.
BUT I have got to say that on Friday I did collect £130 (off a few friends) to send to The Japan Earthquake Fund, so I have done my bit on the Charity front and that felt brilliant.

I was very shocked and happy to discover that when Angie and I got back to the hotel after our first days crafting, guess what was waiting for me in the room...No not Daniel Craig (a girl can dream!) The next best thing...Gorgeous Champagne, how lovely. Angie had set it up in the room as yet another treat for my Christmas Birthday, thank you so much Angie, so please to have shared such a lovely weekend with you....here's to the next one.

Thought I would show you a picture of Some of my stash I bought, Ooh cannot wait until I can have a play with it!




Debbiexx

7 comments:

Fleur said...

Wow Debbie, I've been looking forward to this post all weekend. I had to enlarge the pic so I could have a good nose LOL. I see you got the MS wild flowers set ~ I have this on order too!
It sound like you had some well deserved fun.
Going to NEC next Saturday so will get myself a few treats.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Elaine said...

Now I know why I didn't buy much....I think you bought it all! I do love this show more than any other show I've been to.
It certainly looks like you had a fabby time, and I hope you enjoy playing with everything.

Love Elaine xx

chris said...

HI Debbie, what a gorgeous selection I can see you did have a very good spend, good on you girl.
off with fleury above to the nec so we should have a good time.
will show you mine when I get back!
hugs chris xx

patriziawithaz said...

You are making me so jealous ;) A fabulous selection of goodies Debbie and a great weekend away with a friend what more could anyone ask for and all that crafyness too - Brilliant xx

Fiona said...

my goodness Debbie you have been good to yourself but as they say in the loreal advert...you're worth it!!

Fi
x

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
Sounds like a great weekend,what could be better a great friend,a fab craft show and champagne...Can I see lots of the gorgeous LOTV stamps there?...I'm hoping to go to Ally Pally in a few weeks so can get some goodies then...Hope your well?...
Mandy x

Squirrel x said...

Wowweee hun, you certainly know how to have a good time! What an amazing haul of goodies - I think you had better squirrel-proof your house...... lol! So pleased you had such a super weekend. Hugs Sxx