Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 15 June 2011

GDT ~ Card For I Love Pro-Markers


Hi Girls,

This is my second card for the GDT I Love Pro-Markers blog. The challenge this week is Black, White and One other Colour, so as you can see my "other" colour is red.
I always think red goes well with B&W. This stunning image (not one of my own unfortunately, thank you Margaret for letting me stamp her) is a Leanne Ellis creation, I think it's a beautiful image and is such a lovely image to colour. I have stamped and embossed this one, then coloured with Pro-Markers.

I have used some Craftwork cards B&W flower paper, and red gingham from my stash. I have used quite a few Hobbyhouse pearls, and some flowers from my stash. The border punch is a MS.

Entering this card into:

Papersundae--Girly Girl
Totally Gorjuss--Flower Power
Kaboodle Doodle--Flowers

Debbiexx

8 comments:

kelly said...

Stunning card Debbie,love the colours and the image is sweet.

Jo Austin said...

Awwww. This card is so cute - and I too love these organza flowers!

Jo xx

Pamela Lash said...

Wow, this is amazing, Debbie. I love the color choices. I just became a fan and would love if you'd follow me too.
Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

Sheila said...

Stunning card using such a pretty stamp too! Sheila:)X

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Debbie...and I so love the colours you have used..the red is just perfect hun...!

hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

Ooooo I just love this hun - the organe looks fabulous with black and that gingham paper is so lush. Hugs, Claire x

Bettina L. said...

Love the flowers and the borders. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week. Bettina

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card hun. Thanks for playing along with Totally Gorjuss Flower Power challenge and good luck in the draw. Hugs Sue x