Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 25 July 2011

The dreaded "C" word!


Hiya Girls,
Can you believe this is a "C" card for me today. Christmas in July!!! What the...

Ha Ha. I have actually enjoying making this card, never has it ever been known for me to make cards in July. Occasionally I have had some made by the end of October, but JULY....Never before. I wish you could have seen my Hubby's face when he saw it, he just went "Oh no, not a Christmas Card ALREADY"....LOL

I digress.
This is one of my favorite stamps, I have three of these little "Wee's" Isn't he gorgeous? He is from Whiff of Joy.
He is Coloured with Pro-Markers, I have used my snowflake cuttlebug folder to do some embossing, I adore this hessian ribbon (have it in a neutral colour too), paper is Bo Bunny (hope I can still get this this year as I love it) sentiment is Craftwork Cards.

Entering this card into:


Allsorts--Free & Easy

ABC Christmas--O=Older Image

Craft Your Passion--Christmas in July

Christmas Stamping--Anything You Like

Delightful Sketchers--Christmas In July

I Love Pro-Markers--Christmas in July

Polycraft Monday--Christmas in July

Polka Doodles--Christmas In July

Truly Scrumptious--Sketch

Debbiexx

17 comments:

Mrs A. said...

The dreaded C is barred from our house but your little Wee chappy has put a much needed smile to my face. Hugs Mrs A.

Mau xx said...

Oh! how could you Debbie! I really do refuse to give in..November maybe but never July...lol
He is certainly a little cutie though, and proper christmas colours...lol Great card xx

Fleur said...

Debbie, He's gorgeous. Fab Crimbo colours too, haven't made a Christmas card YET!!!!
Must get organised or I'll be rushing around again lol.
A great card & I'm so glad to see you at ALLSORTS & Truly Scrumptious.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

xxxtglxxx said...

LOL Debbie! We must be made making xmas cards now eh? The sun is blazing in the sky here this week and it feels mental! :D

Beautiful card hun, love the gorgeous details and layout.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Claire said...

It's never too early to start making your Christmas cards and saves loads of time too! This is a brilliant card hun. Hugs, Claire x

Squirrel x said...

How dare you hun?! You've just given me the shivers. Christmas, arrrgh!!! But. Loving your card, those Wee stamps are simply irresistable, great embossing too. Hugs Sxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

LOL I started making Christmas cards back in February lol! My hubby thinks im mad!
Gorgoeus card love the colours & LO!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sheila said...

Debbie, you scared me when I saw the title.....thought you were ill!! How daft am I? You are like me - hate the thought of Christmas in July - yea - but it seems to be everywhere just now! Fab card and I adore that image! Sheila:)X Hope you are well?

Jill said...

Great christmas card!
Good to start early..I have only made one to! Love the lo, and the image is so sweet
Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Big hugs
Jill

Shan said...

Wonderful Christmas card. Thank you so much for joining us this week for our "Christmas in July" challenge over at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I hope you have a great week and Good luck.

Hugs
Shannin

juelmarie said...

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges - Good luck! Great card!
I so love your image -

Crafty Hugs,
Juelmarie DT

Saskia said...

Lovely to see your beautiful work at Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

scrap joanny said...

Thank you for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenges- very nice card !

Emma H said...

I actually have one Christmas card done too - which I think is a first for me too! Very cute card, thanks for playing along with Craft Your Passion challenge!

Dorte said...

Oh yes the little Gnome is a cutie, I love him a lot. Thank you for joining our "O for old" challenge at ABC Christmas challenge. Hope to see you next time.
Dorte,x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the traditional colours!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

What a lovely card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge