Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 27 August 2011

Sweet Stampin Colour Challenge~

Hi Girls,

Saturday again, so time for another challenge over at Sweet Stampin.
The theme this week is a colour challenge "Strawberry, Cream and Chocolate" and was chosen by ME!
Hope you like it and will go on over and have a look at what my team mates came up with!

This sweet little image I have used is one of our sponsor "Pollycraft" images, isn't she so cute. I just had to add the "Relax" sentiment as she looks like she's about to nod off, just look at those eyes!! Lol





My papers are all from my craft paper leftover box (told you I liked this colour combo, had loads of bits in these colours!)
The image is coloured with Marvey Markers, pearls are Hobbyhouse, and flowers are NS. The corner punch is the gorgeous Pansy MS punch.

Entering this card into:


Truly Scrumptious--Rocked up Pink

Tuesday Throwdown--Texture and Dimention


Debbiexx



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Debbie
Your card is gorgeous i love the papers you have used!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Kobie

Hazel said...

fab card Debbie and love the colour combo - that image is just so cute. Hazel x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Debbie...and I loved your colour combo too hun... :o)

have a lovely B/H...big hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

Lovely card Debbie and what a fab theme - will be joining in with this one. Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Hi Debbie, This is so pretty. Fab layout and the image is adorable.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card. I love the pearl flower centers.

Fiona said...

oh so pretty!! fab layout Debbie!! That sentiment just says it all!!

Fi
x

Faye said...

Hello Lovely, so sorry for my lack of visits, Sweet Cheeks is struggling a bit at the moment.
I think this is a really pretty card, the flowers look great and mirror the ppaer. And you can't go wrong with pink and brown, can you! xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

So gorgeous Debbie, you picked a fab colour combo there!! I'm looking forward to a relax when the children go back to school next week, well after the housework that is!

Debt Recovery said...

Your card is delightful and i like the pink colors that you have chosen to use as well as you put on this sweet little image is very cute. I excited for making.