Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 13 August 2011

Sweet Stampin DT--On the Farm.

Hi Girls,

Saturday AGAIN...Can't believe it, where does the time go?
Stop the World, I want to get off!!

Today's Challenge over at Sweet Stampin is chosen by Team Mate Kobie and is "On the Farm". I have chosen one of our sponsor Pairie Fairy images, isn't this little duck sweet? I don't know if it is a boy or girl, but I think he looks like a BOY!!





I have used some Nit Wit cardstock, an EK success border punch and ribbon and pearls from my stash. The image is coloured with Pro-Markers, and I have used one of my favorite Nestie circles. The "What's up Doc" sentiment is pc generated.


Entering into:


Craft Us Crazy--Anything Goes


Debbiexx

6 comments:

Claire said...

Great card Debbie, love the image and great use of colour and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Fantastic card Debbie, the duck is adorable.
Totally agree with the time thing! ~ Where DOES it go?
Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

Faye said...

This card is adorable and made me smile. What a cutesome image. Love it. :)
xxx

Unknown said...

This card is just ducky...lol This is lovely!
Hugs Kobie

Anonymous said...

Aww, so cute Debbie! xx

Fiona said...

love this Debbie...you have made great use of this digi and I love those papers too.

Fi
x