Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 24 September 2011

Sweet Stampin DT "Snowman Card"~





Hi Girls,

Over at Sweet Stampin today our Challenge is "Anything Goes" with optional Sketch...No excuse not to enter with an "Anything Goes" challenge, nice and easy!

The theme this week is chosen by the lovely Teresa and our sponsors are Quixotic Paperie.

I have used this gorgeous "Snowman" digi image by Heather Ellis, I just love this image, infact she does some beautiful Christmas images, I was a bit stuck on which to use as they are all lovely. Watch this space for the "Little girl and her Snowman" It is gorgeous and I will be using her soon!
I have used some Bo-Bunny and S.E.I papers, a Craftwork Cards sentiment and three little brad snowflakes (they were silver coloured and I decided to make them red with a copic marker). The card looks like it has some nice green spotty ribbon wrapped round it, BUT it hasn't....It's faux. The Bo-Bunny papers are fab for this and always look so real. The image is coloured with a mix of Pro's and Marvey markers.

Entering:

Anything Goes Ch--Anything Goes

Kaboodle Doodles--Layers

Try it on Tuesday--Anything Goes

Debbiexx

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Cute card and love that colour combo for Christmas!

Nicola said...

Beautiful christmas card Debbie, love the crisscrossed ribbon and super cute snowman image!
Enjoy your weekend!
Love Nicola xxx

Faye said...

I love Mr Craig as Mr Bond, he's sooooo DIRTY! (More please.) Oh and please can I do the shower with The Jackman a la Austrailia. WOOF! Oh dear me I think I need to lie down. Quick, let's talk about the card. Cute image, fabby colouring, love it. :)
xxx

Claire said...

This is a lovely card Debbie. Hugs, Claire x

Faye said...

I was licking the screen! xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Hmm, I'm not going to ask about the Craig/Jackman thing but each to their own lol!!! Every girls needs eye candy huh! I love the card, Heather's images are so fabulous to work with aren't they... That ribbon paper looks amazing too, would have thought it was real! xx