Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 2 April 2012

Calender Page for April~


Hi Girls
A big thank you for the lovely comments you have all left me over the last posts, I really do love to read them, thank you so much.

Having such a good time playing along with Kate Crane at The Kathrine Wheel.
Kate asks us to join her each month by submitting a Journal/Calender Page for the coming Month, so now it's April, that's what I have done!

I have coloured my pages using Dylusions spray inks again (Oh how did I ever manage without them!) This time I have chosen the yellow and orange. There are 12 of these inks and the colours are just gorgeous. I have 6 so far, but hope to get the others very soon.
I have also used the Dylusion Leaf rubber stamps as well as others. These include the Dandelion stamp from Indigo Blu, and a little pointing hand from MME Lost and Found stamps. The tiny little birds are the new stamps from Craftwork Cards.
The labels are made using a very small Nestie shape, and I have stamped the date on them with a cheap office date stamp.

Thats it all done, hope April slows down and does not go as quick as March did~

Debbiex

11 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Lovely colours and the circles are great - I used those last time. GReat stamping, too - superb pages x

Diane Kelsey said...

Great page for April. Let's hope the hot weather continues.

Carla said...

love the shape

kelly said...

Debbie,this looks fab.Totally gorgeous colours.I have the dandelion stamp too,really lush!

Fleur said...

This is fab Debbie
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

flutterbycrafter said...

Love the colours and your use of stamps, gorgeous

krisandkreate said...

Lovely pages :)

Lynette (NZ) said...

Gorgeous colour on your pages...i really must get myself that leaf stamp ;-)

Carol said...

Beautful colours.

Mrs A. said...

Great journal page for April. Not heard of those spray inks before but those colours you have chosen look fab togther. Have a happy Easter with time for some crafting too. Hugs Mrs a.

thekathrynwheel said...

Wow, a lovely page! I don't know what we all did before Dylusions either! Love the solid leaves against the bright background.