Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 3 July 2012

Blue for a Boy~



Hello Girls.

A great big thank you to everyone who commented on the Scrapbook page of my lovely Nana, she means the world to me and your comments were just lovely, thank you all.
I have just taken her home after she came and had Tea with us.
I always make sure I have a lovely desert of some sort for her (she has a real sweet tooth!) and tonight I gave her Italian Lemon Pudding, she said "Yummy" and ate the lot!!

I made this "Baby" card last week for my Daughters Friend.
I just love this sweet little image, unfortunately not sure who's Digi it is. It makes for a perfect baby card, don't you think?




The papers used were all free in a magazine, I have added some gingham blue ribbon and a few Hobby House pearls and a MS edge punch. Image is coloured with Pro-Markers.

Entering into:

Digital Tuesday Ch--For the Kids

Kaboodle Doodles--For the Boys

Papertake Weekly--Anything Goes

Totally Papercrafts--Use a Digi

Debbiexx

13 comments:

Mrs A. said...

That really is sweet Debbie. Looks just like my bear that goes on every holiday with me looks like when I give him a wash and brush up before he travels. Hugs Mrs A.

Vicky said...

How cute is he Debbie..! I love this hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Laine said...

Lovely card Debbie, such a sweet image and lovely colour choice and design papers.
Thank you for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts this week.
Hugs
Laine
X

Faye said...

Yup, it does look like Mrs A's bear! Cutesome card. xx

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

What an adorably cute baby boy card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “A Boy’s Life” Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Squirrel x said...

Lemon Pudding? Sounds like you nan is well fed hun, room for one more? Gorgeous card, love that poor little washed out ted. Sxx

dolcreations said...

Debbie, your card is so darn cute I tell ya. I love the little Teddy! You have coloured it so softly which is so nice on a baby card. So glad you had a nice tea with your nan. Hope all is well.

Unknown said...

How sweet!! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Debbie and love the sweet image too.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Love this card Debbie, great image lovely colours and fab papers! Jo xxxx

Bev Henwood said...

Hi Debby, I love this card, that bear is so darn cute - he's one of the Newtons Law bear images from their own site and they are FREE! It is called Strung Out. The colours are perfect and the image coloured beautifully. Love Bev xx

Bev Henwood said...

Sorry Debbie, spelt your name wrong, apologies, must slow down!
Love Bev xx

Natascha said...

Hi Debbie!
I love your card. Such a cute and soft project! Thank you so much for joining as at Digital Tuesday last week. Hope to see you soon.

Hugs, Natascha