Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 11 September 2012

Hope Someone can help



Hello Girls
Can anyone help me with a problem with Loading photographs to blogger.
I thought i might just be having a new laptop problem, but looks like that's not the case.
Some of my DT mates have suggested stuff to me, but PLEASE I am not very savvy and need it put in simple terms. Hope someone can help.

Debbiex

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Hi Debbie,
Are you in old blogger or new ? It's a temperamental bugger at best! Going on nights shortly so send me an email if you like and hopefully I maybe able to help in the morning.

xx

kelly said...

Hi Debbie,is it just not loading? I know I have had trouble turning photos round!
Let us know a bit more & I'll see if I can help.
Kelly