Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 22 October 2012

ATC folder~


Hello Girls~


 

I have an ATC holder to show you.
I have followed -roughly- the instructions in Novembers "Craft Stamper" magazine, It's one of Kate Crane's projects and I fell in love with it the minute I saw it.
I did not have the stamps Kate used, but I have improvised and used several of my own.

I have used some Tim Holtz inks to colour the backgrounds, then I stamped a Darkroom door background stamp and while that was wet I covered it with Perfect Pearls and then sprayed water over the top. This made a "splash" look which I then dried before I stamped my other stamps on top.
I have used some Dylusion stamps including the sentiments and a few from Prima, plus a Free Star stamp from the cover of the Craft Stamper magazine.

Entering into:

Stampotique Designers Ch--Stamped Background

Clear it Out--A Gift

The Poodle Parlour--Anything Goes


DebbieX

14 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a gorgeous gift holder & ATC's. You did a beautiful job!
Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges. We hope to see you again.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Faye said...

Oh Debbie... Wow! Gorgeous colour palette and super little project. X

Debbie said...

Love the outside and the inside is so pretty! Love the colors and stamping!

Anonymous said...

Wow stunning and I love the background on your atc's. Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

Renee said...

So cute and practical. Love it!

Karin said...

its gorgeous!

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Fab folder! Love the colors and stamping. XOXO

Sandy Trefger said...

Fabulous! I love the design of this and the papers you used! A great idea for an ATC holder and gift! Thanks for joining us on the Clear It Out Challenge!

~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Gez Butterworth said...

Oh this is so beautiful Debbie. Thank you for sharing your creation with the Stampotique Designers Challenge this week. Thank you also for your kind blog comments and support and for sharing your story, so sorry your family have been through something similiar, sharing your story has helped me this week. Many, many thanks. Love Gez xxxx

mixamatoasties said...

Oh wow Debbie this is fab!

Susan x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie this is a lovely idea!
Hugs Lynsey x

Mrs A. said...

Those colours are simply gorgeous and personally I think top the design in the magazine. Hugs Mrs A.

Lynn's Place said...

Love the ATC folder...Great take on the Clear It Out Tuesday challenge... thanks for playing along.

stamp-color-and create said...

Terrific! Thanks for joining us for the Clear It Out Gift Challenge.