Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 18 October 2012

Teddy and Robin~


Hello Girls,
Hope I find you all well and you are not too cold where you are!
A big thank you for all the lovely comments you leave for me, they mean such alot.

Today's card is another Christmas card, I am making a few each day, so hopefully I will not be caught out needing more at the last minute.
This card is made using one of the new LOTV little masterpieces, oh this has got to be one of my favourite's, I just love the way the little Teddy is looking at the robin who's just flown down and sat on his foot. So Sweet!
I have used some of my new papers from Echo Parks This & That Collection, all very nice Christmas Papers.
The pearls are Hobbyhouse, Snowflake flower is Nellie Snellen and the border edge is a MS.


 

Entering into:

The Play Date Cafe--Colour Combo

Creative Card Crew--Birds

I Love Pro-Markers--Anything Goes

Kaboodle Doodle--Autumn Colours

Tuesday Throwdown--Cute and Cuddly

DebbieX

17 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Hi Debbie...

We are really happy to have you with us over at The Play Date Cafe during our 3rd Anniversary Celebration and this card is such a SWEET entry.

If you could go ahead and link it up directly using our Inlinkz 'link' just at the end of the current post, that would be great....that way, our design team will find you : )

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Cute teddy bear card! Such bright fall colors. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Pumpkin Patch /Anything Fall” Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

LisiB said...

ahhh goodness. this card is just so sweet!!!! How clever of you to enter them in 5 different contests!!!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the adorable image and great colours, layout and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card !! I love the papers.

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week x

Fleur said...

A real sweet card Debbie,
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Mrs A. said...

Those papers are really pretty. Colouring on your bear is perfect. Hugs Mrs a.

Jenny said...

Sooooo cute! Checks and spots are my favourites! hugs x

Rachel said...

Love you colouring on this, the bear looks fab :) x

LittleCraftsbyLia said...

Now these is some cute lil bird! I love your Card!
Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew!

Hugs and Good Luck, Elisa (DT)

Unknown said...

Aww! Such a cute card! That little bear is adorable! And I love your colour combo.

Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

Sheena
xxx

Emily Lauritzen said...

Very sweet card! Love the papers you've used to coordinate with that adorable image.
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.
<3 Emily L.-DT

stampingtink said...

This is so sweet! I just love the colors and that image is too adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown and I hope you'll come and join us next week!

Susan, TT DT

Karen said...

Awwww how cute is this, it's gorgeous, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Csfe!

Rachel said...

what a sweet lil teddy! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Ruby said...

Ah such a sweet card, adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Play Date Cafe during our 3rd Anniversary Celebrations!!