Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 6 July 2013

Guess Where I am?

Hi Girls

I am so excited to tell you that when you read this I will be on my way (with my lovely mate Angie) to the LOTV shop over in Leeds.
We have never been before and are just so excited (especially as they have a Brand New Set of Stamps being launched at the shop today!!!) OOOOOooo can hardly wait to get there!

As the shop is about 2 and a half hours from where we live we are doing a "Combination" trip!!
That means we are going to the LOTV shop then over to Art from the Heart (where we will be doing a taster workshop with the fabulous Kate Crane, I can hardly contain myself!!

I leave you today with a card I made for my Friend's Anniversary which is tomorrow.

 
 
 
C.R.A.F.T Ch--Wedding/Anniversary

Diva's by Design--Cute


Debbiex

5 comments:

Debs said...

Adorable card Debbie.
Hope you had a great time at LOTV.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Chris said...

Cute card, Debbie! Hope you had an amazing day!
Chris
x

- - Sheryl - - said...

It is a cute card! Thanks for entering in at CRAFT Challenge Blog

Evie said...

Such a cute card. Love your colours and fab image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

Evie DT member.

Aunty Sue said...

such a lovely card and thanks for sharing with at CRAFT in our Wedding and Anniversary Challenge. ps hope you had a good time at LOTV