Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 16 November 2013

Sweet Stampin' BIG TAG!


Hello Girls~

It must be Saturday, as there's a great new Challenge over at Sweet Stampin'.
This weeks theme is one of my favourites "Tags". So a Tag on a card or (as I have done) a Tag.

Our Sponsor this week are The Stamp Fairy (and it's one of their Snowman Images I have used).
Cute isn't it?


I have started with a Prima Tag (usually used for the Julie Nutting Doll Stamps), they are a great size and I have covered it in Kanban Dotty red and white card. The Stamp Fairy image is coloured with Pro-Markers. I have used two of my New Dies, a Snowflake die and a little pair of mittens die both by Di-namics dies. I have added a bit of Little Claire's see through film to the bottom to add a bit of a snowy patch, love this film it's fab. I have finished with a star patterned ribbon.

Entering into:

Sassy Cheryl--Favourite Christmas Colour (Red)

Stamping Sensations--Christmas

Papertake Weekly--Snow and Ice

Hobbycutz--Winter Wonderland

Fab n' Funky--Traditional Christmas

ABC Christmas Ch--W-Winter Wishes


Debbiex

11 comments:

Claire said...

Love your tag Debbie and that snowman is so cute! Hugs, Claire x

Tracey T said...

A fabby tag, Debbie. I'm intrigued by the film, so will have to investigate this - it certainly makes for a brilliant snowy patch. Hugs, Tracey x

mixamatoasties said...

Fab tag. Love the mittens!

Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What an adorable tag and love those mittens! Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz, Susan x

brenda said...

A super tag for this months Christmas theme at Stamping Sensations, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Lynsey said...

Hi Julie, your tag is super cute! I love making tags too!
Hugs Lynsey x

Natali said...

Love it!! Great using of dies and gorgeous in white and red.
Hugs,
Natali

Gail said...

Fabulous tag! Love the image, and the diecut around him is totally great! Wonderful tag!! --Gail

Unknown said...

Great tag Debbie :) Mmmmm I could just do with a mug of hot chocolate and this frosty morning :)
Hugs
Dawn x

Eret said...

Debbie, your tag is so nice and cheerful! It's beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful Christmas tag with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

Helen said...

Wonderful tag!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x