Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 1 September 2014

Can it be September!!


Hi Girls

Sorry I have been missing in action lately.

I have had a few Commissions to get out the way including a 12x12 Scrapbook, so that took up a lot of time, now to top it all my lovely Daughter Eve and her Fiancée Sean have just got the Keys to their new house, so I have been busy helping their too.....Exciting and Emotional all at the same time. They are very happy and their house is so sweet.

I will show you the Kaisercraft Advent Calenders I am working on at a later date. They are quite big and alot of work so not had alot of time to do any other projects.
I am also waiting on photo's to do two "Boy" scrapbooks, so more big commissions, but hey I am not complaining, I love it!

Debbiex

1 comment:

Debs said...

Hi Debbie
WOW you sound so busy - but with lots of fabulous projects to do :o)
I can't believe it's September already - end of the school holidays tomorrow :o(
Had a wonderful relaxing holiday - would definitely go to the same place again.
Hope your daughter and partner soon settle into their new home.
Take care
Speak soon.
Debs xx