Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 14 October 2014

Tissue Box Cover..


Hiya Girls

I am soooooo busy at the moment (don't know how I ever went "out" to work, working here takes all day!)
I love it tho', am not moaning, just need 30 hours a day....That would be good!

Today's make is what I have been busy doing. I had an Autumn Fair at the weekend and did really well, sold lots of my makes, so it's time to make more for the next Fair.

November is MANIC for me, I have a Holiday coming up with Mum and Sister (Benidorm for 7 days), so really looking forward to that (just over two weeks away).
I also have about 6 Fairs, so busy, busy, busy.

This is an Mdf Tissue Box Cover. I adore making these. I start by priming them with gesso, then painting (I chose Storm Grey by do-crafts), then cover the four sides in paper. This is a Craftwork Cards 12x12 Paper (unfortunately not sold anymore, so I only have about 4 sheets left). The lovely centre piece round the hole is cut from an image on a Heartfelt Creations paper pad, I just popped a tonic circle die over the top to cut a hole in it and then cut into all the spiky edges.
The gorgeous Poppy Stamp is by Inkilicious, and I love to use it on this script paper, i add a touch of stickles in the flower centres to finish off.




Debbie x




5 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Impressed with your fussy cutting. Glad to hear your doing well with your craft shows. I have found there are no weekends any longer and days need to be double the length. I don't miss the early mornings!! hugs Mrs A.

Unknown said...

Another fab creation Debbie! Glad to hear all the craft fairs are keeping you busy, did you enjoy your trip to Port sunlight and GNPE Harrogate?
Hugs
Dawn x

An Occasional Genius said...

That's beautiful Debbie, glad your fair went well at the weekend. I'll agree with the 30 hours a day idea xx

Debs said...

Love this Debbie - stunning design and your fussy cutting is amazing. So pleased to hear the craft fayre went well.
I too could do with an extra few hours a day :o)
Debs xx

ps would love to know how much you sell these for - my email is debs01may@talktalk.net xx

jill said...

A stunning tissue box cover Debbie. What a lovely gift this would make for someone.