Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 11 December 2014

I am still here!


Hi Girls
Hope you are all in the Festive Mood, I am, especially with it being my Birthday on the big day too!

I am still here even tho' I have not been around much (hoping to change that after Christmas).
I have been really busy with all my Craft Fairs. Last year I did about 6 Fairs in November/December, this year I did 5 in one week! So have had lots and lots to do.

Thought I would share just a few projects with you. Unfortunately by the time I had thought about photographing my items I had sold most of them!!



I have been doing really well at the Fairs and have had a few commission orders from the Sales too.
All the items above are Mdf, from Rob the MDF Man, You can catch Rob at most of the craft Shows that are on through the year around the Country. Unfortunately he does not do mail order at this time.

Well that's it for now, more mdf to alter I think!

Debbiex

2 comments:

Debs said...

WOW Debbie 5 in one week you must have been mad lol!!! So pleased to hear they have gone well though - I too have had some fantastic success this year at the fayres I've done - I have totally enjoyed the making and the selling :o)
Got my last one on Saturday.
Love your decorated MDF pieces - especially the Christmas words.
Speak soon.
Take care
Debs xx

Sheila said...

Lovin all those bits. You are so talented. X