Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 18 June 2015

My lovely Mum and Sister.


Hi girls

Something a bit different today to show you. It's been a few months since I had a play at Scrapbooking. It has always been my first love and in a months time I will be teaching children to Scrapbook, so it's a nice re-fresher.

The photo was taken just last month in Benidorm, on the balcony of our Hotel, and it's my lovely Mum and Sister. I hope you will all agree my Mum looks amazing....she had her 76th Birthday last week, she is such a trendy and young at heart woman who I love very much. When us three go on holiday together we have such a great time and big fun, we have booked our next trip and will be going back to Benidorm on 31st October.....Yipeeeeee.

I have used various papers, some are Heartfelt Creations and others are MME. I have used some stickers, washi tape a paper ribbon and some Stampin' Up stamps in a Grunge theme to add the splodges, love this set, it's still available in the latest calalogue and is called Gorgeous Grunge.


Sorry the photo is not as clear as it should be, my camera is being very naughty even though it is fairly new, or it might be me! I am not a very good photographer!!

I would like to enter this page into the following challenges:

Stuck?!:--Sketch 

Moving along with the Times--Inspired by a song (Madonna's Holiday)

Cute Card Thursday--Add a Quote

Fab 'n' Funky--Gorgeous Girls

Penny's Paper-Craft Ch--Anything Goes







Debbie X





5 comments:

Alison said...

Hi Debbie - I love your card with 2 gorgeous girls on it - your Mum and sister. Such a wonderful tribute to your family that you go on holiday together - hope you all have a great time in October. Thank you for joining in our Gorgeous Girls challenge at Fab'n Funky.
Alison x

karenlotty said...

Great to see something other than a card on the MAWTT Fits the song brilliantly

Joefil said...

Wonderful layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Jan said...

This is fabulous!
Thank you for joining us this month at Fab N Funky! xx Jan Dt

Unknown said...

Such a pretty page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!