Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 2 July 2015

Wow...Thunder and Rain while I am crafting!


Hi Ladies

My friends celebrate their 30th wedding Anniversary on Saturday, hopefully if the weather stays warm (don't hold ya breath!) we will be having a bbq and a few drinkies at their house.

I have bought them a huge floor vase full of flowers and also made them a Box Frame Plaque,made by Anna Marie Designs. It's that Plaque + the card I made them that I thought I would share with you.

For the frame I had to assemble it first, gesso and paint it, then cover it in paper (not sure what make this paper/card is but I just love it. In the middle there is an MDF heart which I have stamped on using an Indigo Blu stamp. The flowers and Leaves are all from my stash and the lovely string of pearls are from Hobby House. I hope they like it, I loved making it and will be buying more of these and the other shapes Anna Marie has the next time I am at a craft show.




For this card I have used the gorgeous wreath stamp by Chloe Stamps. I have used this a few times and stamping, embossing and cutting out to layer up is what I usually do with it, lends itself to this perfectly. I have used some bling silver sticky paper under the wreath and sentiment and then added a few silver gems. The sentiment I pc generated.

Debbie X

2 comments:

jill said...

Happy Anniversary to your friend & i'm sure the weather will be fine this weekend.
What a lovely box frame you've made . looks so pretty & I would be proud to hang that in my house if someone made me that.

Sheila said...

Beautiful box and I am certain they will treasure it forever. Lovely card too x