Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 16 April 2016

Tags.....Make or use one on a project..


Hi Ladies

Another Saturday is on us and another Challenge Time at Sweet Stampin'....This week it's one of my favorites.....Tags...so tags on a your project or like me make a Big Tag!
Our Sponsors this week are JFF.

I love making these, and usually use a Prima Big Doll on them as these large tags are especially made for them.
This time I chose another of my favorite Stamp company's, Stamping Bella, and this one is "Uptown Girl Paisley has a Prezzie"....Isn't she just gorgeous?



I have used a Big Tag from the Prima Tag Set. Added ink through a hexagon mask, then added some script paper from an American Craft's pad. I finished with some big enamel dots and some lace. The image is coloured with Copic's.

Debbie X


5 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is gorgeous Debbie! I loved it the minute I saw it on the DT blog. The colours are fab, that lil' pop of turquoise with the pink is delish. Love that image and the fabby newsprint mat, but most of all, love that gorgeous inked background. It looks utterly fab. Altogether a really gorgeous creation. Hugs, Wends x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your tag is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous tag Debbie, love the Uptown girls. Have a wonderful weekend!

Love and hugs
Maarit

jill said...

A pretty Tag .

My Little World said...

So, so pretty, love it! x