Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Friday 6 May 2016

Crafting like a Mad Woman!!



Good afternoon all from sunny Cumbria!
Makes a nice change from all the rain we have been having!

So what have I been up to the last few weeks?.....I have been crafting like a "mad woman" as the title suggests.

Near to where I live (15 miles away) there is a yearly "Steam Gathering Show" and it is fantastic. They have a wonderful craft Tent with lots of stalls selling different handmade goods.
I have tried for a couple of years to have a stall at this two day show, but alas it has had a waiting list and I have missed out.
The good news is, I had a telephone call from the organiser saying I have a stall for this year, so I am really pleased.
It is not until the end of July, but as it is over two days and gets thousands of visitors, I have been full on crafting, and sewing.....yipeee, love it!

I have lots of lovely fabric in my craft room, I bought some more this week on a day out too.
I make a lot of Debbie Shore's little beach bags, love making them as they are not that hard to do, and they look really nice. I sell most of them and give some as gifts, I have been making lots of them. They don't take a lot of material, and I use up to 3 different fabrics for one bag, including a lining,
I have added a link for you to see the step by step from Debbie herself, go and have a go they are addictive. (I made 5 yesterday adn have made 3 more today already)!!
The link to her little bag is here:


I have also had a load of orders from my Daughter's work friends, so here are a couple of the cards I made for her.



I need to make a few more items that children can buy for themselves, so any ideas I would be glad of please.
Last year i bought a MRMK pinwheel kit and these little Windmills went down a treat, so i will be making more of them, but not sure on other thing, so message me if you can think of anything. Ta. X

1 comment:

Janice said...

Hi Debbie, glad that you're enjoying the lovely weather. It's been hot here in Kent too. I'm also doing a few craft fairs this year, but no 2 day ones, thank goodness, I don't think i could cope. I've done a selection of bits that will hopefully cater for all, from card making, knitted toys, to keyrings, and handbag boxes etc. Have a look at my blog.....you're welcome to copy ideas. Let us know how you get on. My first fair is at the end of this month. Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com